The Importance of Treating Mold In Your Home

Have you ever questioned why it feels like allergies are year-round? While seasonal allergies are a common culprit, many people are surprised to learn that the allergy is related to mold.

Ingested mold is not what causes the allergies so many people seem to face. It is the mold that grows in homes and public buildings that is the issue. Mold grows in places where there is a lot of moisture. According to the CDC, areas where there has been flooding such as around roofs, windows, or pipes is a common mold breeding ground. While mold in the outdoors helps break down plant and animal matter, in the indoors you can experience allergy-type symptoms like a runny nose and coughing.

As stated by Healthline, “Exposure to a large amount of mold can cause a more serious reaction. This type of exposure is usually due to occupational or workplace hazards rather than from exposure to mold in your home.” A statistic from Wilson Web Physics explains that 70% of homes have mold. Mold is a significant contributor to the asthma epidemic, responsible for 21% of the asthma cases in the United States. This represents a 30%-50% increase in asthma and asthma-related health problems.

Paerosol is effective for in-home use to effectively treat pathogens and mold that are air- and surface-borne.  Paerosol is up to 99.9999% effective in treating mold in the air and on all surfaces, including fabric and carpets. Paerosol’s patented disinfecting platform consists of two components – a fluid protection system (“FPS”) and Dry Spray Technology™.  Unlike other residential home services, Paerosol is able to eradicate mold that is seen and unseen using a solution that is non-toxic to humans and animals.

Paerosol’s Dry Spray Technology™ has been tested and proven effective in environments such as gyms, homes, and large facilities such as the North Charleston Coliseum. In addition to treating the mold, Paerosol also destroys odors, even hard to remove odors such as cigarette smoke and mildew. It is safe and simple to use, inexpensive, and non-corrosive for sensitive electronic equipment. Paerosol requires no chemicals or consumable materials and requires no technical training or certification.

In a time where people are spending more time at home, knock out any viruses, bacteria, or mold with Paerosol. If you are looking for a long-term solution to enhance your cleaning procedure and provide better protection for your family contact us at or to find out where you can purchase our products!

(Federal & independent test results available upon request.